When applying for participation in the International Youth Band Festival, some personal information may be requested, such as:
- Orchestra Elements
- Name Orchestra
- Zip Code
- Year of establishment
- Registered Members
- Elements of Responsible Scheme
- Full name
- Zip Code
- Category of the Orchestra (Concert Band, Big Band, Brass Band, Marching Band, Percussion Team, Various Music Orchestra, Other)
- Maestro Elements
- Full name
- Participants in the festival
- Participations of the Orchestra (Abstracts)
As part of offering our services, we collect certain personal data to facilitate communication with you and provide the best service.
- use and
- data exchange and cookies collected by or for you.
- personal computer,
- mobile device or
- of any other technology or device.
For the purposes of this policy, the owner is the Social and Cultural Organization of Delta Municipality, based in Sindos, Thessaloniki, N. Plastira 13, (VAT Number 997631214, Tax Office: Ionia). For any questions, please contact the Social and Cultural Organization of Delta Municipality at email@example.com.
Categories and Uses of Data We Collect
Purpose of data processing
Possible consequences of failure to provide personal data
Legal Basis of Processing
Application form for the festival
Personal IDs, contact details
Failed to apply
Execution of a contract
Verification of identity and contact information
Failed to apply
Photography, Informative Communications, Newsletters and Campaigns
Personal IDs, contact details, photographs
Unable to download newsletters and marketing campaigns
Questions, complaints & troubleshooting
Personal IDs, contact details
Legitimate Interest (Best Customer Service and Troubleshooting)
Disclosure of Personal Data
We will not assign, disclose or rent your personal information to any third party / entity in a manner different from that described in this Policy. However, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we are required to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation, to apply our terms and conditions or to protect our rights, property and safety, our customers or third parties.
- To work with law enforcement agencies to enforce laws and to investigate and prosecute illegal activities such as frauds. We reserve the right to disclose any information relating to you to law enforcement agencies and other competent bodies that, in our estimation, is necessary or related to any fraud investigation or other illegal activity.
In particular, these principles are:
- Anti-money laundering organizations
- Anti-Terrorism Organizations
- Law enforcement agencies in the countries we are active in
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations (eg banks, credit institutions) inside or outside the EU for fraud protection and credit risk mitigation purposes. These entities can then use your personal information to investigate and act on any such violation in accordance with their procedures.
Finally, we reserve the right to disclose specific personal information to third parties / independent service providers, agents or independent contractors:
- that help us keep our site and
- provided by other management services (including, but not limited to, the processing and processing of orders, customer service, data retention and analysis, customer communication on our behalf, and the collection of information for participation in competitions and other promotions, selection of winners and award awards).
We seek to ensure that these third party / independent service providers will not use your personal data for any purpose other than to provide the services for which they are contractually bound. We also create contracts with these third parties which oblige them to comply with the standards of personal data protection required by law and use the data only for the purposes for which they were transmitted.
In order to achieve the objectives of current policy, the following third parties, located in the European Union, may receive your data:
- Payment Providers
- Prevention and suppression of activities related to money laundering and terrorist financing and anti-fraud services
- Platform Providers
- Service Providers
Photos of concerts
All orchestras who have applied to participate in the festival have declared whether or not they wish to photograph all their members in the context of the International Youth Band Festival and the publication of the photos on Facebook, on the website and printed material of the International Youth Band Festival to promote events. All participants have the right to ask for the deletion of the photos and to withdraw their consent in writing at any time.
Data retention period
It is our policy to maintain your data only for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, in accordance with the principles of data minimization and storage limitation. For all of the following reasons, your data will be retained for at least five (5) years after our customer relationship expires. In addition, we align the retention of your data with possible variations resulting from the exercise of your privacy rights (you can get information in the Update Information section).
In some cases, certain personal information may be retained beyond that time due to possible legal obligations, legitimate interests, etc. Such cases are likely issues related to:
- Money laundering
- Civil law
- Criminal law
- Any other legal issues
- Rights of protection of personal data
At any point, while retaining or processing your data, you retain the following rights, and you may also submit the appropriate requests via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Of access: You have the right to access the personal data we hold for you
Of Correction: You have the right to correct inaccurate or incomplete data that we hold for you.
To delete: You may request that the data we hold for you from our records be deleted and we are required to satisfy your request in specific cases.
To limit processing: You have the right to request that your personal data be processed and we are obliged to satisfy this request when certain conditions are met.
To data portability: You have the right to request that the data we hold for you be transferred to another organization.
Of objection: you have the right to object to processing of personal data you are subject to, under certain conditions.
To withdraw consent: where the legal basis for your data processing as defined in the “Categories and Uses of the Data We Collect” section of this Policy is “Consent”, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, in writing to email email@example.com, without this negating the legitimacy of the processing, which preceded the revocation and was based on prior consent.
We will evaluate your request and we will respond to you as soon as possible and in any case within one month of submission:
- request approval,
- partial approval of a request,
- rejection of a request.
In the event that the Municipal Social and Cultural Organization of Delta Municipality rejects your request for the aforementioned Personal Data Protection Rights, we will communicate the reasons for your rejection. You have the right to file a complaint directly with the regulator.
We reserve the right to reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical efforts or have disproportionate technical consequences, jeopardize the privacy of others or are impossible to implement.
Updating your personal information
If you are a registered user of the site by signing in to your account and using the tools provided to process this information, you can, except in exceptional circumstances:
- update or
- delete some personal information.
However, some of the elements necessary for checking the eligibility can not be deleted.
You can obtain a copy of your personal information by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To protect yourself, you will need to prove your identity to receive copies of it. You should provide the appropriate information for your identification and other relevant information that will help us fulfill your request. We have to comply with such requests unless there is a legitimate reason not to delete your data.
- the storage of your personal data,
- limiting unauthorized access and / or potential changes.
These means include information security measures in line with current best practices to protect the privacy of our customers. These measures include technical and procedural actions and follow-up and tracking actions, aimed at:
- to secure data from misuse,
- unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction.
The security and privacy of your personal data and account is our top priority. We take the necessary measures and following the most advanced methods of protection for their preservation. Your personal information will not be used at any time for purposes other than those required for:
- the proper operation of the website,
- of the products and services we provide.
In any case, access to them, on our part, is carried out exclusively by authorized personnel and is fully controlled.
Our company regularly checks the proper operation of security mechanisms. We apply an SSL Security Certificate that validates the best practices we adopt to encrypt data. We use the SSL / TLS template that encrypts user data before sending it from a computer when a user:
- is registered,
- is online,
- makes payments or
- sends us sensitive information.
In this way, data can only be decrypted by NetGraphics servers.
The web pages that the user browses are encrypted by NetGraphics servers. This way they can be decrypted only by the user’s computer. Indicatively, browsers like Chrome, Firefox, or Opera encrypt are AES-256 bits. Our servers will not accept links from browsers that do not meet the minimum 128-bit encryption security requirement. The security of the pages can be verified by the presence of the padlock in the browser. Internet Explorer users can double-click on the Properties option and confirm the use of the TLS protocol accordingly.
If you believe that you have identified a potential security vulnerability in any of the pages, services / products, please email email@example.com with a summary of it, along with the email in which we could contact you for more information.
Internet protocol address (IP)
When you visit the site, your device’s IP address and browser settings are entered. The IP address is a unique address used by the devices:
- to be recognized and
- to communicate with each other on a computer network.
Browser settings may include:
- the type of browser you are using,
- browser language and
- the time zone.
We collect this information so that we can tailor your experience and locate your device in the following cases:
- misuse or
- illegal actions.
We strive to review and keep up-to-date with this Policy. In this way:
- we comply with legal and regulatory requirements and
- we also provide optimal protection of your personal data.
Any updates will be communicated to you via the current web site.
If at any time you believe we are not complying with the provisions set forth in this Policy or any other matter relating to data protection, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files with information that a website stores on a user’s computer. The cookies are stored by the web server. Every time the user connects to the site, the latter retrieves that information and provides the user with relevant services. A typical example of such information is the user’s preferences on a website, as stated by the user’s choices on the site (eg selecting specific “buttons”, searches, ads, etc.).
The installation of “cookies” is only allowed with the consent of the user and after appropriate updating.
While browsing the site, cookies may be stored on your computer by third-party services such as:
- For statistical purposes about traffic and site analytics,
- means of social networking or other forms of internet marketing and web site promotion (facebook, twitter, instagram, flickr, pinderest, google +, skype, linkedin, etc.)
- corporate video playback (youtube, vimeo, etc.)
- sitemap service by map (google maps, foursquare, etc.)
- information, corporate, financial, statistical or other (pdf, excel, word, txt, etc.).
None of the cookies on the site are necessary for its operation, you can disable cookies from your browser settings. For more information about disabling cookies, please visit your browser’s official website.
The copyright of the Content (for example, programs, information, data) and the services of the site youthbandfestival.gr that have been introduced to the Network are protected by:
- Community and
- international copyright laws.
Anything is prohibited:
- creating derivative works or
- misleading the public about their real provider of Website Content.
Only after prior written permission of the Social and Cultural Organization of Delta Municipality or any other copyright holder may be permitted:
- broadcast or
- any other use of the content in any way or means for commercial or other purposes.
Youthbandfestival.gr provides the content, products and services available through the site “as they are”. For example, information, names, photos, illustrations. Under no circumstances will youthbandfestival.gr be liable for any legal or civil and / or criminal claims. Nor is any damage (positive, special or incidental), which, but not limited to, alternatively and / or cumulatively consists of:
- loss of profits,
- data loss,
- loss of earnings,
- financial satisfaction, etc. by visitors of the website or third parties due to a reason:
- with or without function and / or
- the use of the website and / or
- inability to provide services and / or
- information made available by him and / or
- from unauthorized third party interventions in products and / or
- services and / or
- information available through it.
The use of the website must be done solely for legitimate purposes and in a manner that does not restrict or impede its use by third parties. The visitor is obliged to use the website according to:
- the law,
- good morals and
- these terms, and
- not to commit acts or omissions that may cause damage or malfunction to, affect or endanger the provision of the services of the Social and Cultural Organization of Delta Municipality.
This site may contain references to third-party sites. The Social and Cultural Organization of Delta Municipality is not responsible for the content of these pages and for any damage resulting from their use. The visitor has access to them at his own risk.
The youthbandfestival.gr website makes every effort to ensure the smooth operation of its website. However, it does not guarantee that the functions of the website or servers will be uninterrupted or free of viruses or other similar elements.
Youthbandfestival.gr reserves the right to:
The names, images, logos and distinctive features that represent the International Youth Band Festival or third parties and their products or services are trademarks of the International Youth Band Festival or third parties protected by the relevant trademark laws. Their appearance on the website should in no way be construed as a transfer or assignment of a license or right to use them.
The visit of the site requires the unconditional acceptance of the above terms when using the services of the International Youth Band Festival.